COVID 19 gives drastic loss to all Business Except restaurant business. In this Article i would like to share how to increase restaurant sales and revenue during COVID-19 Pandemic issue.
1. Due to COVID-19 People’s are skipping dine in and table bookings. In this situation as a restaurant you need to think in Customer perspective. customers are looking for deliveries because of COVID-19. The best think is you need to provide delivery options for Customers and also promote in Social Medias like Face book, instgram etc.
2. Keep you Social Media Pages Active with the regular update about your dishes etc.. Don’t focus on Promotions in Social Media. Gives Some tips to Audience ( For example – how to wash your hands properly) make Carousel and Post in Instgram. Alonely focus on Promotions in Social Media won’t work all the time.
3.Promote your restaurant using some tag lines based on Current Situations. I saw few post in Facebook like Social distancing deliveries, Contact free deliveries..) Use these types of tag lines to stand out from the Crowd.
4. Use Google my business properly. Update proper Business hours. Post Delicious Images, Use Proper Description about your providings and Expose your USP ( Unique selling Point). Keep posting attractive images in Post section will give good engagement.
5. Provide some Good offers, Meal deals, Coupon code to your new customers as well as Existing customers. Send email Campaign about your new offers to your Audience will Increase your restaurant sales. Use tools like Mail Chimp providing 2000 emails for free.
6. Help needy peoples by providing lunch or breakfast daily. It is not a Promotions activity. Because “Humanity is greater than status”.